I’m barely following anyone, so if you reblog/blog any of these I’ll be sure to follow you ^^
- The Avengers/Marvel
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- Elijah Wood
- Martin Freeman
- Tom Hiddleston
- Chris Hemsworth
- Scarlett Johansson
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Robert Downey Jr
I need to find a British girlfriend PRONTO. We can cuddle all of the time, and be extremely romantic, and love the heck out of each other. And we can watch LOTR, and Sherlock, and Doctor Who, and cry together at all of these wonderful creations. And we can be passionate and extremely in love, and browse Tumblr together, and nap all the time, and hate the world together. Who’s down?
- 1: Picture of yourself
- 2: A description of my self-esteem
- 3: My favorite book
- 6: Most famous person you've met
- 7: What I want to be when I'm older
- 8: My relationship(s) with my sibling(s)
- 9: Relationship status?
- 10: What I did yesterday
- 11: What I'm doing today
- 12: What I'm doing tomorrow
- 13: Most embarrassing moment
- 14: Description of who I like
- 15: Biggest insecurities?
- 16: Something I wish I could change about myself
- 17: I'll love you if...
- 18: Something I'm really good at
- 19: Something I'm really bad at
- 20: What I wish for at 11:11
- 21: A reason I've lied to a friend
- 22: Favorite Movie
- 23: Something that has made you mad recently
- 24: A random fact about yourself
- 25: Question of your choice
OH MY GOD I’M SO EXCITED. I-I CAN’T. ALL OF MY EXCITE!
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on,when in your heart you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend,some hurts that go too deep,that have taken hold.
Who should I do an appreciation post of now? :D
Three follows in one day, I love you guys~
P.S. I know that isn’t a lot…but to me it is. :C